Saturday, February 10, 2007

I have my own message board?

Wow...this blog is really starting to pick up some traffic and draw a lot of interest. This is the third day this blog is in existence and I already have a company that wants to advertise on it! Good Stuff or what?!? But I ask myself, why? Why would someone want to drop some dough and advertise on an "Adam Dantus"...excuse me "ADIDDY" blog? I mean I look at myself as that ordinary kid on da block...I guess ever since I was written up in ESPN, Washington City Paper, Wall Street Journal, etc., things have changed.

I receive emails from people all over the country asking me for advice, offering me jobs, wanting to interview me, and I mean all that stuff is good, but I aint no celebrity...or at least I don't think I am?

For every good comes a lot of bads... I have this thing where whenever my name appears in the news or anywhere on the internet, I receive an email that provides me with the link. Well the other day, I get this news alert notifying me that a thread on an ABA message board titled "Little League All-Star" has been created about me.

I try not to pay attention to message boards because most of the stuff posted are rumors, but I decided to check this one out. I was surprised from what I saw. I mean yes there are people that support me, but then there are a ton of haters that try to turn every positive into a negative. This is why I don't watch the news, to much negativity.

Anyways, I try to not let this stuff bother me and actually find it amusing that people take the time the talk about me. So all of you people on ABAsite.tk, yes you have gotten my attention and thank you for giving me a good laugh.

Well fellas, I'm off to the GW basketball game vs. Xavier soon with my boy Sun Ming Ming and some of my buddies. It's on ESPN2 and we're sitting courtside so I suppose the ESPN producers will realize there's a 7-foot-9 guy sitting in the front row, figure out who he is, and interview him. You may see ADIDDY in the spotlight once again...oh my!

Updates on tonight's game to come later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo adam---- i mean adiddy-- you are da man--- yours truly, your uncle, and origional diddy--- s-diddy